Allen Park Public Schools wants to learn by listening to members of our school community. These casual kitchen table-style discussions are designed to provide a safe environment to share and collect feedback from our PARENTS of various ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, and experiences.
-To engage all members of the school community in dialogue.
-Deepen our understanding about diversity as a rich resource.
-Equip all Allen Park Students to become responsible and global citizens.
Please mark your calendar for upcoming meeting dates:
- November 25th. APHS Media Center. 6:30 PM (Parent Night)
- December 2nd. APMS Media Center. 6:30 PM
- February 3rd. Arno Elementary. Media Center. 6:30 PM
- March 2nd. Bennie Elementary. Media Center. 6:30 PM
- March 23rd. Lindemann Elementary. Media Center. 6:30 PM